Tuesday 14 January 2014

         Hello! My name is Jeff.  I am from 1E1/Perseverance 1 at CHONG BOON Secondary School.
          Firstly, I will talk about myself starting with Hobbies.  My hobbies are playing games on the computer, reading books and sleeping.  I love any COLOUR and any food except for Seafood.  Something interesting about myself is that I really can talk a lot but other people says that I am annoying.  My best friend in my primary school is Garren and I still have his telephone number. Although he is not in the same secondary school with me, I will keep in touch with him.
         Well...life in my primary school was not easy but I had many friends and the teachers were helpful and very patient. My favorite teachers are Miss Loy, Miss Lisa and Mr Goh. My favorite subject is Mathematics.
          Now, I am in Chong Boon Secondary School, totally new and alone BUT not for long! I will make new friends and meet new teachers. I will take on new challenges and BE A BETTER PERSON!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, I will talk about myself starting with Hobbies. (error)..should be Firstly, I will talk about myself starting with myHobbies

    ReplyDelete