Monday 20 January 2014

Name : Lim Bo Yu, Jeff
Class  : 1E1
Date  : 20 January 2014
Draft 3 :Intro+Concluding

Story of A File

Hello! I am a A4-size ring file and I am blue in colour. Last year, I was in a book shop full of stationery. There were pens, pencils, rulers and files like me. One afternoon, a boy who saw me on the shelf and he asked his mother "Mum, can you buy me this file? My English teacher told us to get a blue file for English lessons."  The boy's mother nodded her head and the boy cried in delight. After they made their payment, I was put into a plastic bag and followed the boy home.When the boy was home, he immediately pulled me out of the bag and wrote his name and class on me. After writing, I know his name is James and he is 8 years old. He put me into his school bag and brought me to school the following day. He used me for few years and took great care of me until one day, he accidentally dropped me onto the floor and one of my rings was broken.  He then threw me into the trash bag. An old man passed by and picked me up. He brought me home, replaced my broken ring and cleaned me. After cleaning, he gave me to his grandson and told him made good use of me. My new owner took care of me. I am glad that I am useful again!

No comments:

Post a Comment